Timetable and Information
We hold weekly Speech and Drama class in multiple venues across Brisbane! Have a look over our class list and timetable for 2018, or get in touch with the studio to find the best class for your child!Proposed Timetable for 2018
Our venues list contains the address and class location for each venue, as well as a map showing where to find us.Download Venues List
- Bardon State School (music room)
- Christ the King Graceville (parish centre)
- Dutton Park State School (music room)
- Graceville State School (music room)
- Holy Family Indooroopilly (parish hall)
- Kelvin Grove State College (stage area underneath A Block)
- Kenmore South State School (music room)
- Newmarket State School (library)
- Northgate State School (library)
Speak Up Studio programs usually run for eight weeks each term. Lessons commence in the second week of the school term.
- Term 1: January 29th – March 24th
- Term 2: April 21st – June 22nd
- Term 3: July 21st – September 14th
- Term 4: October 13th – December 7th
Speak Up Studio has an all inclusive pricing model, to simplify the process of paying for lessons and make it super-easy for our families. When families sign up to our programs we set up a monthly payment system so that you don’t have to worry about a thing! Our parent portal makes it easy for you to manage your classes, workshops and payments.
Our annual concert is held on the last Saturday of Speak Up’s term four each year (with a full dress rehearsal the weekend before)! Our Once Upon a Time Curriculum and Imagination Curriculum students are all invited to be a part of this special performance! Keep an eye on our annual concert section for more details, which will be available mid-year.
I was astonished to see that Sheeta was so confident and so enjoyed the performance in the assembly and parents watching lesson. I know that was because of you. You are wonderful teachers with great passion, giving opportunities to every child to practice and perform. Sheeta often practices what she learns from your classes at home. She loves Speak Up and she gets much more than the stories in the book. Thank you so much. – Shujuan (Mum, 2017)