School Holiday Workshops for Kids in Brisbane
- General workshop information (you are here!)
- Flyer (a visual overview of our extensive workshop program)
- Workshop Schedule (our current workshops)
- Workshop Descriptions (an outline of what to expect during each workshop)
- Parent portal (login to make a workshop booking)
About Speak Up Studio’s School Holiday Workshops
Speak Up Studio holds fun and creative school holiday workshops for kids in Brisbane are held over two or three weeks each school holiday period.
Our workshops focus on a range of creative areas, such as musical theatre, drama, art and craft, filmmaking and science. Each school holiday workshop is carefully designed by our experienced teacher team, and using popular content to engage and inspire students. Our school holiday workshops take various formats, from 1.5 hour long workshops to 3 hour workshops, to more in depth workshops that are held over several days. All of our school holiday workshops take place at the beautiful Red Hill studio in Brisbane’s inner city, and at other venues as stated.
Our Approach to School Holiday Workshops for Kids in Brisbane
School holiday workshops are a fantastic way for children to have fun and develop their creativity. School holiday workshops are a great option for Brisbane kids who are unable to come along to our weekly classes, or who can’t commit to a whole term of lessons. They are also a wonderful way for students to work intensively on a particular skill, such as acting or drawing. Our school holiday workshops aim to develop self-confidence, communication skills and creativity through creative mediums. We take pride in ensuring our workshops are engaging, age appropriate, and most importantly, full of excitement for Brisbane kids!
Positive Feedback from kids in Brisbane
Setri gave the workshop 10/10 and said he would recommend it to other kids his age!
My son enjoyed himself and said that he wants to attend another workshop next holidays.
Thank you for a wonderful day of drama and art. Jessica had a great time and can’t wait for next holidays!
Easter 2017: Monday 4th April – Friday 7th April & Monday 10th April – Wednesday 12th April
Winter 2017: Monday 26th June – Friday 30th June & Monday 3rd July – Friday 7th July
September 2017: Monday 18th September – Friday 22nd September & Monday 25th September – Friday 29th September
Christmas 2017: Monday 11th December – Friday 15th December
January 2018: Monday 8th January to Friday 12th January & Monday 15th January – Friday 18th January
- Workshops are suitable for children in prep to grade eight. Please refer to workshop schedule for age groups.
- We prefer parents do not stay to watch the workshop – parents are invited to watch the end of the acting and musical theatre workshops.
- Some workshops (*) contain food, and may not be suitable for children with food allergies.
- Supervised snack breaks are held between each scheduled workshop – student should bring their own food.
- Red Hill workshops are held at two neighbouring Red Hill venues, staff will escort students between workshops as required.
- The Little Experts program is running at Red Hill only, it will not be running at Indooroopilly (hopefully next holidays!)
- Grade three and four students can mix and match Short and Sweet workshops with Little Experts workshops for a very exciting week indeed!
- Discounts are available on a per student basis only.
- Please register for workshops via the parent portal.
- If you’re using a mobile device, it’s best to turn this page to landscape mode.
- Please be patient with our system. Our complex discounting structures can take a little while to process