- General workshop information
- Flyer (a visual overview of our program)
- Workshop Schedule (you are here!)
- Workshop Descriptions
- Parent portal (login to make a workshop booking)
Windsor Rd Church – 16 Windsor Rd, Red Hill (week 1&2)
Holy Family Hall – 37 Ward St, Indooroopilly (week 2)
Speak Up Studio’s Short and Sweet workshops are fun, engaging and finish with an exciting outcome (usually a performance, photoshoot or a fancy craft to take home!) Workshops are designed for primary school students in prep to grade four. The Short and Sweet program runs from 9am – 3.45pm each day. Students are welcome to attend individual workshops, or book in for a full day or week.
- $35 Single Workshop
- $70 Double Workshop
- $120 Full Day (9am – 3.45pm)
- $500 Full Week
Speak Up Studio – 2 Windsor Rd, Red Hill Only
Speak Up Studio’s Little Experts workshops are longer, more intensive workshops for students in grade three to eight. The workshops in our Little Experts program are designed to extend students skills in a particular area through fun, engaging and challenging content and activities. Our Little Experts programs range from areas, in musical theatre, acting, science and craft. The Little Experts program runs from 9am – 3.30pm each day. Students are welcome to attend individual workshops, or book in for a full day or week.
- $150 Little Experts Workshop (6 hours over one or two days)
- $75 Little Experts Workshop (3 hours)
- $550 Full Week of Little Experts Workshops
Workshop Schedule (turn to landscape on mobile)
- Workshops are suitable for children in prep to grade eight. Please refer to workshop schedule for age groups.
- We prefer parents do not stay to watch the workshop – parents are invited to watch the end of the acting and musical theatre workshops.
- Some workshops (*) contain food, and may not be suitable for children with food allergies.
- Supervised snack breaks are held between each scheduled workshop – student should bring their own food.
- Red Hill workshops are held at two neighbouring Red Hill venues, staff will escort students between workshops as required.
- The Little Experts program is running at Red Hill only, it will not be running at Indooroopilly (hopefully next holidays!)
- Grade three and four students can mix and match Short and Sweet workshops with Little Experts workshops for a very exciting week indeed!
- Discounts are available on a per student basis only.
- Please register for workshops via the parent portal.
- If you’re using a mobile device, it’s best to turn this page to landscape mode.
- Please be patient with our system. Our complex discounting structures can take a little while to process