Brisbane Class Locations
Speech and Drama Classes in Brisbane
Speak Up Studio holds Speech and Drama classes in Brisbane, partnering with primary schools who believe in the power of drama. Our schools see the advantages of offering a drama program on site, for the benefit of their students. Classes are held before or after school, and are open to students from within the school community, and beyond. Please see the list below to find a venue near you along with the room your child’s class will be held in. If you are not familiar with the school, we suggest you ask for directions at the office upon arrival.
- Red Hill Studio (wonderland studio)
- Bardon State School (music room)
- Dutton Park State School (music room)
- Graceville State School (music room)
- Holy Family Primary School Indooroopilly (parish hall)
- Indooroopilly – (Moore Park Baptist Church)
- Ithaca Creek State School (library)
- Kelvin Grove State College (underneath A Block)
- Newmarket State School (library)
- Northgate State School (music room)
- Our Lady of Dolours Mitchelton (flexible learning space)
- Queen of Apostles Stafford (Japanese room & multi purpose room)
- Redeemer Lutheran College Rochedale (library)
- Sherwood State School (music room)
- St Joseph’s Corinda (music room)
- St Joseph’s Bardon (LOTE room)
- The Gap State School (resource centre)
- Wooloowin State School (library)
Do you wish your school had a Speech and Drama program on site?
Speak Up Studio is growing, and we would love to host classes at your child’s school! Our before and after school classes are easy for schools to host, as all the administration and management is done by our wonderful team. Speak Up Studio greatly values being part of each of our school communities, and is delighted to provide our services and expertise to support school events – Speak Up teachers often pop into Book Week or Under 8s Day celebrations to bring the joy of drama and stories to the wider school community.
- Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to tell us about your school, and why you think it would be great to have a Speech and Drama program on site
- We will send you an information pack to pass onto the school
- We will work with you to schedule a time to meet the school principal. At this meeting we will decide three things:
- A day for the classes (we prefer a day that does not have too many clashes with band, choir etc)
- A time for the classes (our classes are timed to start and finish with the school bells)
- A venue for the classes (a music room is perfect for us!)
- Once all the details have been decided, we can have a program up and running within a month!
Up Next: The Dream Team
Where will we journey to next on our Speak Up Studio tour? Now that you have read about our studio, it’s time to get to know the team!
Meet the Team