Speak Up programs run for eight weeks each term, usually commencing in week two. Term 1 classes start in week three.
No classes are held on public holidays. Where a week is missed, classes will run for an extra week to make up.
Term 1 Class Dates : Saturday 9th February – Friday 5th April
- Dr Seuss Open Day: Saturday 2nd February 2019
- April School Holiday Workshop Week: Monday 8th – Friday 12th April
Term 2 Class Dates: Saturday 27th April – Saturday 22nd June
- Labour Day (no classes): Monday 6th May (these classes will catch up on Monday 24th June)
- Speak Up Birthday Party: Saturday 11th May
- Imagination Festival: Saturday 15th June
- Roald Dahl Open Day: Saturday 22nd June
- July School Holiday Workshop Week: Monday 1st July – Wednesday 10th July
- July Born To Perform Production: Monday 8th – Friday 12th July
Term 3 Class Dates: Saturday 27th July – Saturday 14th September
Term 4 Class Dates: Saturday 12 October – Saturday 7th December
- Pupil Free Day (classes still running): Monday 21st October
- Dress Rehearsal: Saturday 23rd November (no Saturday classes)
- Annual Concert: Saturday 30th November(no Saturday classes)
- Step Up Week: Monday 2nd December to Saturday 7th December
- Christmas Workshop Week: Monday 16th – Friday 20th December
- January Born to Perform Production: Monday 13th – Friday 17th January 2020
- January School Holiday Workshop Week: Monday 13th – 24th January 2020
Up Next: Terms and Conditions
Click here to read through Speak Up’s Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions