30 Jan Ten Tips for Show and Tell!
Posted at 12:31h in Uncategorized
- Pick something interesting. Make sure it is something that people will want to know more about and are able to hold or look at closely.
- Make sure YOU are interested in the thing you’re going to be talking about. If you know lots about it, you will be able to tell your class all the things you know.
- Practice your show and tell in front of mum and dad and ask them to tell you three things you can improve on.
- Practice again in front of the mirror.
- Collect some interesting props to make you show and tell even more exciting!
- Make sure you have everything prepared to take to school. Do you have your Show and Tell? Do you have your extra props?
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart so you’re not wobbling around or swaying from side to side.
- Speak in a loud and clear voice, so that even the person at the very back is able to hear to your show and tell.
- Use exciting words to describe your Show and Tell.
- Have fun!
[btn_arrow_blue url=”https://speakupstudio.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Ten-tips-for-Show-and-Tell-.pdf” target=”_Blank” position=”left”] Download a printable version of these tips [/btn_arrow_blue]