Speech Program Fees
- Explorers $100 per month (total of $300 per term)
- Storytellers $116 per month (total of $348 per term)
- Inventors $133 per month (total of $399 per term)
- Dreamers $150 per month (total of $450 per term)
- Dreamers Ensemble $160 per month ($480 per term)
Performers Program Fees
- Philosophers $165 per month (total of $495 per term)
- Private $120 per month (total of $360 per term)
Drama Club Fees
- Junior $88 per month (total of $231 per term)
- Senior $88 per month (total of $231 per term)
- Little Experts (prep – grade 2) $88
- A Play in a Day (grade 3 – 6) $99
- Born to Perform (3 days) $300
- Born to Perform (5 days) $450
Enrolling in Weekly Classes
- Enrol at the start of each school term (enrolments are accepted up to week 4).
- Over the term, your credit card will be charged three equal monthly payments.
- Fees will be charged automatically on the 15th of each month.
- Fees are all inclusive, and cover classes, concert, costumes, exam fees. Concert tickets however are not included.
- If you enrol late, at our discretion your fee will be prorated or you will be invited to attend a make-up lesson.
- Enrolment in Speak Up is ongoing – if you want to withdraw you need to let us know, otherwise we will assume you’ll be back each term and each year.
- We offer a one month guarantee instead of a trial class. Enrol and pay for your first three lessons and if you don’t love it, we will cancel your enrolment with no more to pay after the first month.
How monthly payments work with school terms
- Term 1 – January, February, March
- Term 2 – April, May, June
- Term 3 – July, August, September
- Term 4 – October, November, December
Automatic Payments for Weekly Classes
- When you enrol in weekly classes at Speak Up and make your first payment, you give us permission to continue charging your card monthly until your enrolment is withdrawn.
- If we are unable to process your payment, you will be charged a dishonour fee of $15.
Make Up Lessons for Weekly Classes
- Please let us know if your child will be absent from class.
- If you miss a lesson, you are welcome to attend an additional lesson at any time throughout the term .
- We suggest joining the younger or older group at your venue. (For example, if your child misses their Explorers class, we suggest they attend both the Explorers class and the Storytellers class the following week.).
- Refunds are not provided for missed classes.
- Missed lessons must be made up in the same term.
Withdrawing from Weekly Classes
- Fees are charged automatically on or around the 15th of each month.
- 15 days notice is required when withdrawing, otherwise you will be charged for the month.
- If you wish to withdraw, you must notify us by the 1st of the month.
- Be sure to request “drop enrolment” from the parent portal if you wish to withdraw (account > students > enrolments > drop enrolment).
- If your child attends for the whole term (8 lessons), you will be charged all three payments for the term.
Enrolling in Holiday Workshops
- Payment for workshops is required at the time of enrolling.
- Workshop bookings are non-refundable.
- It may be possible to switch into a similar workshop on a different day if you can’t make it.
- If we cancel a workshop we will offer you a place in a similar workshop, or provide a credit or a refund. Credits are valid for 12 months.
- One month’s notice is required to cancel or amend Born to Perform bookings.
Other Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in Speak Up you also agree to the following:
- Respectful interaction with staff is expected.
- Please collect your kids on time.
- We take photos and videos of our kids in class and on stage, and these photos may be used in marketing materials & on social media. We never share identifying information alongside photographs.
- You warrant that your child is medically sound to undertake and participate in Speak Up programs.
- You accept all risks associated with participation in our programs.
Supervision After School Classes
Students who attend Speak Up or Drama Club classes at their school may have a short wait until the start of their class. Students are welcome to wait near the drama classroom during this time but it is important that parents are aware that waiting children are unsupervised during this time.
I grant permission for my child to wait unsupervised until their class commences.
- I acknowledge that the teacher is unable to directly supervise my child while they are waiting
- I have spoken with my child about the behaviour expectations (sitting quietly and not running or playing)
- I understand that if my child is unable to wait quietly and safely that a parent or caregiver will need to wait with them until the class starts or book them into after school care
Supervision for Before School Classes
Students who attend class before school must be walked to the classroom by a parent or caregiver. This is to ensure student safety in the unlikely event that a teacher is late or absent on the day of the class.